CYSLTR2 Human Recombinant Protein
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0001
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|2 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Antibody Production
- CYSLTR2 Human Recombinant Protein is human CYSLTR2 full-length ORF recombinant protein without tag.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 39.6 (Theoretical)
- Storage Buffer:
- 25 mM Tris-HCl of pH8.0 containing 2% glycerol.
Store at -80°C. Do not heat.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- CYSLTR2 (Cysteinyl Leukotriene Receptor 2) is a Protein Coding gene. The cysteinyl leukotrienes LTC4, LTD4, and LTE4 are important mediators of human bronchial asthma. Pharmacologic studies have determined that cysteinyl leukotrienes activate at least 2 receptors, the protein encoded by this gene and CYSLTR1. This encoded receptor is a member of the superfamily of G protein-coupled receptors. It seems to play a major role in endocrine and cardiovascular systems. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: