EDG7 Human Recombinant Protein (P01)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0002
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|2 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Prtein Array
- EDG7 Human Recombinant Protein (P01) is human EDG7 full-length ORF recombinant protein with GST-tag at N-terminal.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 66.5 (Theoretical)
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- Storage Buffer:
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.
Store at -80°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- LPAR3 (Lysophosphatidic Acid Receptor 3) is a Protein Coding gene. This gene encodes a member of the G protein-coupled receptor family, as well as the EDG family of proteins. This protein functions as a cellular receptor for lysophosphatidic acid and mediates lysophosphatidic acid-evoked calcium mobilization. This receptor couples predominantly to G(q/11) alpha proteins. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: