GPBAR1 Human Recombinant Protein (P01)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0006
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|2 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Prtein Array
- GPBAR1 Human Recombinant Protein (P01) is human GPBAR1 full-length ORF (1 a.a. - 330 a.a.) recombinant protein with GST-tag at N-terminal.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 62.04 (Theoretical)
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- Storage Buffer:
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.
Store at -80°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- GPBAR1 (G Protein-Coupled Bile Acid Receptor 1) is a Protein Coding gene. This gene encodes a member of the G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily. This enzyme functions as a cell surface receptor for bile acids. Treatment of cells expressing this GPCR with bile acids induces the production of intracellular cAMP, activation of a MAP kinase signaling pathway, and internalization of the receptor. The receptor is implicated in the suppression of macrophage functions and regulation of energy homeostasis by bile acids. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding the same protein. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: