GPER1 Human Recombinant Protein
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0007
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|10 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Antibody Production
- GPER1 Human Recombinant Protein is human GPER full-length ORF recombinant protein without tag.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 42.2 (Theoretical)
- Storage Buffer:
- 25 mM Tris-HCl of pH8.0 containing 2% glycerol.
Store at -80°C. Do not heat.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- GPER1 (G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1) is a Protein Coding gene. This gene encodes a multi-pass membrane protein that localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and a member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. This receptor binds estrogen and activates multiple downstream signaling pathways, leading to stimulation of adenylate cyclase and an increase in cyclic AMP levels, while also promoting intracellular calcium mobilization and synthesis of phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate in the nucleus. This protein therefore plays a role in the rapid nongenomic signaling events widely observed following stimulation of cells and tissues with estrogen. This receptor has been shown to play a role in diverse biological processes, including bone and nervous system development, metabolism, cognition, male fertility and uterine function. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2017]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: