GPR151 Human Recombinant Protein
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0008
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|10 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Antibody Production
- GPR151 Human Recombinant Protein is human GPR151 full-length ORF recombinant protein without tag.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 46.6 (Theoretical)
- Storage Buffer:
- 25 mM Tris-HCl of pH8.0 containing 2% glycerol.
Store at -80°C. Do not heat.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- GPR151 (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 151) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with GPR151 include Brachial Plexus Lesion. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include G protein-coupled receptor activity. An important paralog of this gene is RXFP3. This gene encodes an orphan member of the class A rhodopsin-like family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). Within the rhodopsin-like family, this gene is a member of the SOG subfamily that includes somatostatin, opioid, galanin, and kisspeptin receptors. The orthologous mouse gene has a restricted pattern of neuronal expression which is induced following nerve injury. All GPCRs have a transmembrane domain that includes seven transmembrane alpha-helices. A general feature of GPCR signaling is the agonist-induced conformational change in the receptor, leading to activation of the heterotrimeric G protein. The activated G protein then binds to and activates numerous downstream effector proteins, which generate second messengers that mediate a broad range of cellular and physiological processes. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2017]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: