GPR30 Human Recombinant Protein (P01)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0012
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|2 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Prtein Array
- GPR30 Human Recombinant Protein (P01) is human GPR30 full-length ORF (1 a.a. - 375 a.a.) recombinant protein with GST-tag at N-terminal.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 68.6 (Theoretical)
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- Storage Buffer:
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.
Store at -80°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- GPER1 (G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor 1) is a Protein Coding gene. This gene encodes a multi-pass membrane protein that localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and a member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. This receptor binds estrogen and activates multiple downstream signaling pathways, leading to stimulation of adenylate cyclase and an increase in cyclic AMP levels, while also promoting intracellular calcium mobilization and synthesis of phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate in the nucleus. This protein therefore plays a role in the rapid nongenomic signaling events widely observed following stimulation of cells and tissues with estrogen. This receptor has been shown to play a role in diverse biological processes, including bone and nervous system development, metabolism, cognition, male fertility and uterine function. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2017]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: