FRET-B/G Loading Kit with CCF4-AM
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: ENZ0008
|200 µg||Online Inquiry|
|1 mg||Online Inquiry|
|5 mg||Online Inquiry|
- Detection Method:
- CCF4-AM, DMSO (for Solution A), Solution B, and Solution C.
• CCF4-AM (dry) should be stored at -20°C. Desiccated and protected from light.
• DMSO (for Solution A), Solution B, and Solution C should be stored at 22-25°C, protected from direct light. Solution B may form a white precipitate at a lower temperature.
- Cell Permeability:
- Applicable Equipment:
- Flow Cytometer, Fluorometer, Microplate Reader
- Substrate Properties:
- Chemical Substrate
- Substrate Type:
- Beta-Lactamase Substrate
- CCF4 is the negatively charged fluorescent beta-lactamase substrate. CCF4-AM is the membrane-permeant ester form of CCF4. It can readily enter the cells. FRET-B/G Loading Kit with CCF4-AM is based on FRET. Each substrate is labeled with two fluorophores. The absence of beta-lactamase activity can emit a gree fluorescence signal at 518 nm, while the presence of betalactamase activity produces a blue fluorescence signal at 447 nm, which can be readily observed or detected.