ADCYAP1R1 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (M01)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: MAB-M0001
|100 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Western Blot, Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay
- ADCYAP1R1 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (M01) is raised against a partial recombinant protein ADCYAP1R1 (21 a.a. - 120 a.a.) with GST tag. The molecular weight of the GST tag is 26 kDa.
- IgG1 kappa
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 36.74 (Immunogen)
- Storage Buffer:
- In 1× PBS, pH 7.4
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- ADCYAP1R1 (adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide 1 (pituitary) receptor typeⅠ) is a protein coding gene, which encodes typeⅠadenylate cyclase activating polypeptide receptor, which is a membrane-associated protein and shares significant homology with members of the glucagon/secretin receptor family. This receptor mediates diverse biological actions of adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide 1 and is positively coupled to adenylate cyclase. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified. [provided by RefSeq, Dec 2010]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: