AVPR1A Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (M07A)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: MAB-M0007
|200 μL||Online Inquiry|
- Western Blot, Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay
- AVPR1A Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (M07A) is raised against a partial recombinant AVPR1A (1 a.a. - 52 a.a.) with GST tag. The molecular weight of the GST tag is 26 kDa.
- IgG1 kappa
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 31.46 (Immunogen)
- Storage Buffer:
- In ascites fluid
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- AVPR1A (Arginine Vasopressin Receptor 1A) is a protein coding gene. The protein encoded by this gene acts as receptor for arginine vasopressin. This receptor belongs to the subfamily of G-protein coupled receptors which includes AVPR1B, V2R and OXT receptors. Its activity is mediated by G proteins which stimulate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. The receptor mediates cell contraction and proliferation, platelet aggregation, release of coagulation factor and glycogenolysis. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: