ADORA2B Goat Polyclonal Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: PAB-G0003
|100 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Immunohistochemistry (3 μg/mL), Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay (1:4000)
- ADORA2B Goat Polyclonal Antibody is raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to human ADORA2B.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 36.3 (Theoretical)
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Antigen affinity purification
- Storage Buffer:
- In Tris saline, pH 7.3 (0.5% BSA, 0.02% Sodium Azide)
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- ADORA2B (Adenosine A2b Receptor) is a Protein Coding gene. This gene encodes an adenosine receptor that is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. This integral membrane protein stimulates adenylate cyclase activity in the presence of adenosine. This protein also interacts with netrin-1, which is involved in axon elongation. The gene is located near the Smith-Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- Protein Accession Number: