ADRB1 Goat Polyclonal Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: PAB-G0005
Reactivity: Human, Rat
|100 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Western Blot (0.3-1 μg/mL), Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay (1:64000)
- ADRB1 Goat Polyclonal Antibody is raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to internal region of human ADRB1.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 51.2 (Theoretical)
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Antigen affinity purification
- Storage Buffer:
- In Tris saline, pH 7.3 (0.5% BSA, 0.02% Sodium Azide)
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- ADRB1 (Adrenoceptor Beta 1) is a Protein Coding gene. The adrenergic receptors (subtypes alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, and beta 2) are a prototypic family of guanine nucleotide binding regulatory protein-coupled receptors that mediate the physiological effects of the hormone epinephrine and the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. Beta-1 adrenoceptors are predominately located in the heart. Specific polymorphisms in this gene have been shown to affect the resting heart rate and can be involved in heart failure. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2019]
- Protein Accession Number: