ADRB2 Goat Polyclonal Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: PAB-G0006
Reactivity: Bovine, Human
|100 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Western Blot (0.1-0.3 μg/mL), Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay (1:16000)
- ADRB2 Goat Polyclonal Antibody is raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of human ADRB2.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 46.6 (Theoretical)
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Antigen affinity purification
- Storage Buffer:
- In Tris saline, pH 7.3 (0.5% BSA, 0.02% Sodium Azide)
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- ADRB2 (Adrenoceptor Beta 2) is a Protein Coding gene. This gene encodes beta-2-adrenergic receptor which is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. This receptor is directly associated with one of its ultimate effectors, the class C L-type calcium channel Ca(V)1.2. This receptor-channel complex also contains a G protein, an adenylyl cyclase, cAMP-dependent kinase, and the counterbalancing phosphatase, PP2A. The assembly of the signaling complex provides a mechanism that ensures specific and rapid signaling by this G protein-coupled receptor. This receptor is also a transcription regulator of the alpha-synuclein gene, and together, both genes are believed to be associated with risk of Parkinson's Disease. This gene is intronless. Different polymorphic forms, point mutations, and/or downregulation of this gene are associated with nocturnal asthma, obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. [provided by RefSeq, Oct 2019]
- Protein Accession Number: