Senior Product Manager
New York, United States
- Serve as key client contact for assigned projects, and build relationships with clients' project teams to achieve satisfaction and operational excellence, thereby escalating the potential for repeated business.
- Prioritize customer requests to provide technical information and support to troubleshoot via phone calls and emails and customer follow-up.
- Utilize scientific skills to provide product-related education for customers and help to identify potentially non-conforming products based on available data.
- Contribute to updating scientific content on the official website, such as posters, product datasheets, and web tools.
- Identify potential new products or product lines, and attend scientific meetings and trade/vendor shows.
- Collaborate with relevant departments, and prepare and deliver presentations for new business as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Master's (M.S./M.A.) or Ph.D. in biomedical or related fields.
- Research experience in GPCR-related.
- Knowledge of protein engineering and genetic engineering is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard analytical methods for GPCR inhibitors, activators, antibodies, kits, and related cell lines.
- Familiar with GPCR-related services and markets.
- Extensive knowledge and technical understanding of GPCR in scientific research and drug development.
- Ability to build relationships in an efficient and organized manner through professional sales and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, via telephone, and written with professionals of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Candidates should be motivated, independent, creative, dynamic, and willing to step out of their comfort zone and learn new technologies and knowledge in biology.
CD BioSciences Job application form
Join a Global Team - We are looking for talented, diligent scientists who'll focus on the things that matter to our customers. We prioritize our customers' needs and research in every way to make sure we deliver and they receive optimum products and services.