Custom GPCRs Cell Lysate Preparation Services
CD BioSciences provides our customers with a comprehensive portfolio of custom cell lysate preparation services. With advanced platform and extensive experience in lysate preparation from various cell types, our services can meet every scientific requirements of downstream analysis in various fields, such as biology, pharmacy and medicine.
Introduction of Cell Lysate
Cell lysis is the initial step of cell fractionation, organelle isolation and protein extraction. It plays a critical role in downstream analysis, such as cytological and cytogenetic and proteomic analysis.
Many cell lysis methods have been developed for cell lysate preparation. These methods can be mainly divided into two categories, physical disruption and reagent-based. Different mechanical, chemical, physical, and biological methods can be used separately or in combination to obtain optimal yield and purity of cell lysate from different sample types and downstream analysis purposes.
Figure 1. S30 lysate proteome for cell-free expression. (Foshag D, et al., 2018)
Applications of Cell Lysate
- Used in various analytical assays, including electrophoresis, Western blot, ELISA, immunoprecipitation, pull-down, reverse phase protein lysate microarray, etc.
- Used in different purposes, including protein-protein interaction analysis, enzymatic activity analysis, detection of antibodies, study of protein functions, etc.
List of Cell Lysates
CD BioSciences offers custom cell lysate preparation services from a wide variety of cell lines from different species of organisms, cell types, subcellular structures, target molecules, and downstream applications. The cell lysates we can prepare include but not limited to the following:
|Human cell lysate||Insect cell lysates||Overexpression cell lysate|
|Mouse cells lysate||Cancer cell lysates||Knockout cell lysate|
|Rat cell lysate||Stem cell lysates||Whole cell lysate|
|Chicken cell lysate||Immune cell lysates||Membrane lysate|
|Porcine cell lysate||Blood cell lysates||Nuclear lysate|
- High and stable quality
- Strict quality control
- Microscale and macroscale cell lysate preparation
- Diversified options and customized services
- Fully technical support
- Fast turnaround time and competitive price
CD BioSciences has a team of experienced scientists, who can choose the most suitable cell lysate preparation method for our customers to obtain high quality cell lysates. Our cell lysates are under strict quality control and have been validated in downstream applications. We also offer membrane preparation products for your choice.
If you are interested in our services or have any specific needs, please feel free to contact us for more details.
- Foshag D, et al. The E. coli S30 lysate proteome: A prototype for cell-free protein production. New biotechnology, 2018, 40: 245-260.
- Ikebe C & Suzuki K. Mesenchymal stem cells for regenerative therapy: optimization of cell preparation protocols. BioMed research international, 2014, 2014.