GPCRs Gene Synthesis Services
Creative Biolabs provides professional and high-quality gene synthesis services for GPCR research and drug development with fast turnaround time. With advanced technology, we have successfully completed thousands of gene synthesis projects for our customers around the world.
Introduction of Gene Synthesis
Gene synthesis, or artificial gene synthesis, refers to the technology of synthesizing double stranded DNA molecules base-by-base in vitro. Almost any DNA sequence, including those do not exist in nature, can be synthesized. Gene synthesis does not require a template strand. The single-stranded molecule constructed from nucleotides de novo can serve as a template to create complementary strands.
G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) represent the most diverse group of receptor proteins in eukaryotes. They play critical roles in various physiological and pathological processes. Temporally and spatially regulated gene expression of GPCRs is accountable for the changes of their biological functions. Therefore, studies on GPCR genes and genetic variants have a larger overall impact on drug development and clinical medicine. Synthetic gene technology provides a more convenient, efficient and economic approach for structure and function studies of GPCRs. Moreover, it allows the recreation of ancestral receptors.
Our Service Process
Our Service Options
|Standard Gene Synthesis||
|Express Gene Synthesis||
|Complex Gene Synthesis||
|Economy Gene Synthesis||
|Gene Brick Synthesis||
Features and Benefits
- Accurate – Guarantee 100% sequence accuracy.
- Expertise – A professional scientific team with extensive experienced in gene synthesis and GPCR research.
- Flexibility – Custom gene synthesis for any DNA sequence.
- Comprehensive – Wide range of choices for gene vectors for different applications.
- Quality – Highest quality oligos and strict quality control.
- Time – Efficient services with guaranteed turnaround time.
- Price – Discounts for large amount orders and no hidden charges.
Creative Biolabs provides customized gene synthesis services to fully meet your requirements. Synthetic genes with 100% sequence verification are provided in plasmid cloning vectors. You will benefit from our high-quality and cost-effective services.
If you are interested in our services or have any specific needs, please feel free to contact us for more details.
- Chang B S W, et al. Synthetic gene technology: applications to ancestral gene reconstruction and structure-function studies of receptors. Methods in enzymology. Academic Press, 2002, 343: 274-294.