FZD4 Human Recombinant Protein (P01)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0004
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|10 μg||Online Inquiry|
|25 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Prtein Array
- FZD4 Human Recombinant Protein (P01) is human FZD4 full-length ORF (1 a.a. - 537 a.a.) recombinant protein with GST-tag at N-terminal.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 86.3 (Theoretical)
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- Storage Buffer:
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.
Store at -80°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- FZD4 (Frizzled Class Receptor 4) is a protein coding gene. This gene is a member of the frizzled gene family. Members of this family encode seven-transmembrane domain proteins that are receptors for the Wingless type MMTV integration site family of signaling proteins. Most frizzled receptors are coupled to the beta-catenin canonical signaling pathway. This protein may play a role as a positive regulator of the Wingless type MMTV integration site signaling pathway. A transcript variant retaining intronic sequence and encoding a shorter isoform has been described, however, its expression is not supported by other experimental evidence. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: