GPR151 Human Recombinant Protein (P01)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: Hum0009
Host: Wheat Germ (in vitro)
|2 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Prtein Array
- GPR151 Human Recombinant Protein (P01) is human GPR151 full-length ORF (1 a.a. - 419 a.a.) recombinant protein with GST-tag at N-terminal.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 73 (Theoretical)
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- Storage Buffer:
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.
Store at -80°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- GPR151 (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 151) is a Protein Coding gene. Diseases associated with GPR151 include Brachial Plexus Lesion. Gene Ontology (GO) annotations related to this gene include G protein-coupled receptor activity. An important paralog of this gene is RXFP3. This gene encodes an orphan member of the class A rhodopsin-like family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). Within the rhodopsin-like family, this gene is a member of the SOG subfamily that includes somatostatin, opioid, galanin, and kisspeptin receptors. The orthologous mouse gene has a restricted pattern of neuronal expression which is induced following nerve injury. All GPCRs have a transmembrane domain that includes seven transmembrane alpha-helices. A general feature of GPCR signaling is the agonist-induced conformational change in the receptor, leading to activation of the heterotrimeric G protein. The activated G protein then binds to and activates numerous downstream effector proteins, which generate second messengers that mediate a broad range of cellular and physiological processes. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2017]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: