CHO-K1/MC5 Frozen Cells
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: FZC0004
|2.5×106 cells||Online Inquiry|
- Cell Line:
- GPCR Family:
- Melanocortin Receptors
- Gene Name:
- Assay Target Class:
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Assay Validated:
- cAMP, Downstream Phosphorylation
- G-Alpha Natural Receptor:
- Second Messenger Release:
- Shipping Condition:
- Dry Ice
- Should be stored in liquid nitrogen immediately upon receipt.
- Therapeutic Area:
- Pain, Inflammation, Metabolic
- We have different frozen cell lines that express various GPCRs related to calcium response.
- CHO-K1/MC5 Frozen Cellsare a stable recombinant human cell line expressing MC5 in CHO-K1 host cells. Upon the stimulation of GPCR, calcium binding to the aequorin oxidation of coelenterazine leads to emission of light. These cells can be thawed and used directly in a functional, cellular GPCR test.