BDKRB1 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (M04)
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: MAB-M0009
|100 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Western Blot, Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay
- BDKRB1 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (M04) is raised against a full-length recombinant BDKRB1 (1 a.a. - 353 a.a.) with GST tag. The molecular weight of the GST tag is 26 kDa.
- IgG2a kappa
- Storage Buffer:
- In 1× PBS, pH 7.4
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- BDKRB1 (Bradykinin Receptor B1) is a protein coding gene. Bradykinin, a 9 aa peptide, is generated in pathophysiologic conditions such as inflammation, trauma, burns, shock, and allergy. Two types of G-protein coupled receptors have been found which bind bradykinin and mediate responses to these pathophysiologic conditions. The protein encoded by this gene is one of these receptors and is synthesized de novo following tissue injury. Receptor binding leads to an increase in the cytosolic calcium ion concentration, ultimately resulting in chronic and acute inflammatory responses. Several transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2011]
- GenBank Accession Number:
- Protein Accession Number: