AGTR1 Goat Polyclonal Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: PAB-G0008
Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat
|100 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Western Blot (0.3-1 μg/mL), Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay (1:32000)
- AGTR1 Goat Polyclonal Antibody is raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to human AGTR1. All reported variants represent identical protein.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 41.1 (Theoretical)
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Antigen affinity purification
- Storage Buffer:
- In Tris saline, pH 7.3 (0.5% BSA, 0.02% Sodium Azide)
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- AGTR1 (Angiotensin II Receptor Type 1) is a Protein Coding gene. Angiotensin II is a potent vasopressor hormone and a primary regulator of aldosterone secretion. It is an important effector controlling blood pressure and volume in the cardiovascular system. It acts through at least two types of receptors. This gene encodes the type 1 receptor which is thought to mediate the major cardiovascular effects of angiotensin II. This gene may play a role in the generation of reperfusion arrhythmias following restoration of blood flow to ischemic or infarcted myocardium. It was previously thought that a related gene, denoted as AGTR1B, existed; however, it is now believed that there is only one type 1 receptor gene in humans. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been reported for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2012]
- Protein Accession Number:
- NP_000676.1; NP_004826.2; NP_033611.1; NP_114038.1; NP_114438.1