CCKAR Goat Polyclonal Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.
Catalog Number: PAB-G0013
Reactivity: Human, Rat
|100 μg||Online Inquiry|
- Immunohistochemistry (10 μg/mL), Immunocytochemistry, Immunofluorescence, Enzyme-Linked Immunoabsorbent Assay (1:4000)
- CCKAR Goat Polyclonal Antibody is raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to internal region of human CCKAR.
- Molecular Weight (kDa):
- 47.8 (Theoretical)
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Antigen affinity purification
- Storage Buffer:
- In Tris saline, pH 7.3 (0.5% BSA, 0.02% Sodium Azide)
Store at -20°C or lower.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Gene Name:
- Gene Description:
- CCKAR (Cholecystokinin A Receptor) is a Protein Coding gene. This gene encodes a G-protein coupled receptor that binds non-sulfated members of the cholecystokinin (CCK) family of peptide hormones. This receptor is a major physiologic mediator of pancreatic enzyme secretion and smooth muscle contraction of the gallbladder and stomach. In the central and peripheral nervous system this receptor regulates satiety and the release of beta-endorphin and dopamine. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- Protein Accession Number: