New York, United States
- Responsible for leading the team to design and execute experiments, analyze data, and maintain complete experimental records.
- Independently apply technical knowledge (scientific, drug development and/or project management) to drive the development and implementation of new and unique concepts, technologies and standards.
- Responsible for maintaining close cooperation with internal and external teams and completing GPCR-related research tasks for customers on schedule.
- Responsible for providing scientific research reports, specific analysis for projects, and feedback as required to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for promoting technological innovation and establishing a first-class technology platform.
- Participate in the formulation of laboratory specifications and technical evaluation standards.
- Responsible for developing and mentoring new colleagues.
- Master's (M.S./M.A.) or Ph.D. in molecular biology, cell biology, biomedical or related fields.
- Research experience in GPCR-related direction or related drug development.
- Skilled laboratory techniques in molecular biology and cell biology are preferred.
- Experienced in GPCR inhibitor and activator screening, antibody and kit development, and experimental manipulation skills in relevant cell lines.
- Professional knowledge in GPCR-related scientific research and drug development.
- Extensive experience in professional experimental project design.
- Able to communicate and deliver project design and results to clients through conventional language.
- Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, via telephone, and in writing with diverse professionals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Candidates should be motivated, independent, creative, and dynamic, willing to step out of their comfort zones and learn new technologies and knowledge in biology.
CD BioSciences Job application form
Join a Global Team - We are looking for talented, diligent scientists who'll focus on the things that matter to our customers. We prioritize our customers' needs and research in every way to make sure we deliver and they receive optimum products and services.